Benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty
Minimally Invasive Sinus Surgery
The balloon sinuplasty procedure can be done in either our Los Angles or Glendale ENT offices to treat sinusitis. This procedure is less invasive than traditional sinus surgery and has positive results for patients to treat sinus symptoms. Schedule an appointment with our ENTs today by calling our offices.
Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office (BSPIO)
Balloon Sinuplasty is now available to eligible patients as a procedure performed in your doctor’s office, under local anesthesia. Your physician will recommend the best approach for you.
Benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office (BSPIO):
- Local Anesthesia: Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office is an option for patients who decline or are ineligible for general anesthesia.
- Fast Recovery: While recovery time varies with each patient, most patients who undergo the in-office procedure can return to normal activities and work within 2 days.1
- Comfortable Surroundings: Experience the procedure in the comfort of your physician’s office rather than a hospital operating room.
- High Patient Satisfaction: The majority of patients who had Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office would recommend the procedure to family and friends.1
- Potential for Significant Cost Savings: Some eligible patients may have lower out-of-pocket costs if the procedure is performed in a lower cost of care setting, such as a physician office.
1. Karanfilov B, Silvers S, Pasha R, Sikand A, Shikani A, Sillers M; for the ORIOS2 study investigators. Office-based balloon sinus dilation: a prospective, multicenter study of 203 patients. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013;3(5):404-411.