To better help fight off the chances of spread, we have launched our new telemedicine appointments. These appointments will be available immediately so that you can still continue with consultations and receive the care you need without fear of being exposed to COVID19
The Los Angeles Center for Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy is working hard to comply with the CDC and governmental efforts to contain and stop spread of the pandemic corona virus (COVID19). We have put into place numerous efforts to maintain cleanliness and to ensure our patients have access to care without fear of contamination or exposure.
1. For those patients who require detailed physical examination, this may only be a screening to ensure you do not need acute care. For those who have questions about how COVID19 may be affecting your ear, nose and throat ailments, this will be a way for you to ask those questions. It will also help those with chronic ailments who just need refills on prescriptions or advice on how to improve their ENT problems from home.
2. If you are a new patient to the practice, telemedicine consults will be a good way to see what you need done (testing, medicine or other trials) before an office visit once COVID19 is under better control or we have a better national plan in place.
3. If you are interested in a consult please click here for an appointment. One of our staff members will be in contact with you shortly to confirm your appointment.
4. Please email a copy or photo of the front and back of your government ID and insurance ID to [email protected] prior to booking your appointment so we can confirm you are eligible. If you are a cash patient, please indicate that in the email with your government ID.
5. Once confirmed you will be instructed on how to access your appointment. Please do not be late and check all connectivity 30 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure it goes smoothly. Each appointment will be in timed blocks in order to accommodate all of our patients smoothly.